Friday, September 18, 2015

How to get rid of dandruff/itchy scalp

Hey everyone,

By winter being around the corner i always suffer from dandruff every year and because i have super dry skin specially during winters it results in super dry scalp.This recipe does not only get rid of my dryness ,it also leaves my hair soft ,manageable and dandruff free.



You will need the following things
:
1)2 tablespoons yogurt
2)1 teaspoon cinnamon (powdered)
3)1/2 teaspoon of honey
4)2 tablespoons of mustard oil

Method :
Mix all the above ingredients well and apply evenly on your scalp leave it on for at least an hour or two depending on your schedule and wash your hair with a mild shampoo to remove the residues Repeat twice in a week and you will see results after one use.


Benefits of Yogurt:


1)It helps get rid of dandruff
2)It helps to tame hair frizz
3)It helps add shine to dull and dry hair
4)It helps to reduce hair fall

Benefits of Cinnamon:


1)Helps in hair growth
2)Works as a scalp cleanser

Benefits of Honey:

1)Acts as a humectant i,e puts back moisture in your hair
2)It acts as a natural softener
3)It acts as a natural anti-oxidant
4)It also possesses anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties which helps keep itchiness and dandruff at bay.

Let me know how the experience goes for you ,do try the recipe and i am sure this winter will result in a dandruff free scalp for you.

Much love
xo xo

10 comments:

  1. Great post. I will definitely be passing this recipe in to my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure do and it really works for m within a week and first use ul find a huge difference.
      best of luk hun xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi, Aysha. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    Hope you are doing well.

    How's blogging so far?

    Najmah
    www.bynajmah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing I suffer from an itchy scalp so I am hoping that this method would alleviate my discomfort.
    http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanx for sharing... Cool blog too

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice tips
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check it out here: http://blvcknwhite.blogspot.rs/2015/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great tip Ayesha! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I have horrible dry scalp/dandruff during the winter seasons, and didn't know what to do to help control it. I'll give this a try, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is really easy . I have also dry skin. And my scalp surfers from dandruff if I use hot water for washing my hair. Thanks for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete