Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Liebster Award



Woohoo i have been nominated for the liebster award by Sehrish umair who is the author of the blog Makeup with style (http://makeupwdstyle.blogspot.ae/2015/09/nominated-for-liebster-award.html),Thank you so much for nominating me for this award it means a lot.I am a newbie to blogging and these types of awards are very helpful for me for reaching out to the desired audience.



Liebster Award is an award that gets passed from new bloggers to others bloggers who need more exposure in the blogging world.Let me honest i had no idea what this award was till i was nominated .It basically consists of 10 questions that the nominated bloggers have to answer in a blog post (by linking back to the blog that nominated them) i think its an amazing idea to get to know you better and your fellow bloggers.

Rules:

1.Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.

2.Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too

3.Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you. (Quite a few of you are not on wordpress so I couldn’t tell how many followers you have. If you have over 200 already, do excuse me! :) )

4.Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.

5.Lastly, copy these rules in the post.



My Answers:


1.What three items are always in your purse?
The three items that i always carry in my purse has to be my absolute favorite kajal (kohl),lipstick, small cute mirror.



2.How you started your blog?
The passion i have for writing led me to start my blog and im an absolute DIY,and beauty lover -not just in terms of makeup and using million products i genuinely like everything that is beautiful and will love to broaden my horizons in the future in terms of blogging.


3.What is the most memorable moment of my life?
As cheesy as it sounds i strive to make everyday a memorable day ,because life's to short to wait for something special to come up to make it memorable.Spending time with my family is memorable and priceless for me.


4.What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is shawarma and hummus,i can eat it everyday without complaining.


5.Which makeup brand is your favorite other than MAC?
I do not have favorite makeup brand,whenever i shop for makeup i look for vegan/vegetarian options especially for lipsticks.For eyeshadow Makeup Geek has some quality eyeshadow and in very reasonable prices.



6.What is the most important thing in your life without which you cannot live?

Air :P


7.Your most favorite blog to read is?
I do not have favorites at the moment but a lot of girls are doing an amazing job and i get inspired everyday.I like blogs which are to the point and authentic.


8. What is your biggest wish in life?
Because i am a Muslim my biggest wish in life has to be leading my life according Quran and Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and secondly find the path in this world that leads me to Jannah (Heaven) Insha allah(God Willing).


9.Your Favorite Quote?

My favorite Quote is by Shamz Tabriz and it goes like this-
"If you want to change the ways others treat you, you should first change the way you treat yourself, fully and sincerely, there is no other way you can be loved"


10.How you felt when you got nominated for your first Award?

I am very excited to be nominated for my first ever award and it was an awesome experience doing this blog post.


I am nomianting these beautiful ladies people for the award:


Fazeela George (https://dhillondeeds.wordpress.com)
Iman Davis (https://davidsdoesit.wordpress.com)
Imagin8wtvr (https://imagin8wtvr.wordpress.com)
Dreamerin (http://dreammerin.blogspot.com)
Jenn Hansen ( http://thehellofeverything.blogspot.de/)
Cherry Sparkles ( http://budgetbubbles.blogspot.co.uk)
Fatimah Irfan Sheikh (Www.glossips.com)
Lizzy Arkel (http://lizziearkell.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1)
Judia Valencia Krakowski (http://www.jvkrakowski.com)
Ann Marie Lipari (http://manionthemove.blogspot.com/?m=1)



My questions for you to answer are as follows:



1.How did you start your blog and where do you see your blog in the coming year?

2.What is your favorite brand for makeup shopping?

3.What are your top five makeup products that you absolutely love?(Mention brand name as well)

4.What kind of blogs do you read and follow?

5.How do you DE-stress yourself with the busy lifestyles we all have in todays time?

6.What is your favorite book?

7.How do you avoid negative energy /people?

8.What keeps you motivated?

9.Whats would be your biggest achievement in life?

10.What is your dream destination?


Waiting to see all your lovely answers girls

Much love coming your way and don't forget You are beautiful just the way you
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. It is a great idea to get to know other bloggers and help each other with exposure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ..thanx for stopping by meant a lot.

      Delete
  2. My Liebster Award post! I hope you liked my answers. http://jvkrakowski.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i checked out ur answers and wanted to leave a comment as well but i cudnt find the publish button anywhere ..anyways the post was great and some good answers best of luk with your blogging endevours.Thanx for stopping by.

      Delete