Friday, September 11, 2015

Review- Revlon Photoready SkinLights Face Illuminator - Bare Light 100

Hey girls ,I hope all of you are feeling beautiful as always.Today i have an amazing product to review and that is the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator-Bare light 100.This product is a holy grail in my vanity box and i always find myself reaching for it when i have to strobe or illuminate the high points of my face.Keep on reading to find out what i think of it and how i make this product as multi-functional as possible.




Price:
It retails for 13.49$.

Product Claims:
  • Healthy glow in any light
  • Banish dullness & even out skin
  • With light-capturing crystals




My Thoughts:This product is a sheer liquid that makes it so easy to apply on the face and is very bendable.You can definitely build up the illuminating effect by applying coats till you are satisfied with the outcome.After skinlights dry on your face it leaves a very healthy glow on your face.I just love the longevity of the product it does not fade or flake through out the day and just blends in your skin like magic. Skinlights is a product that can be used in multiple ways,You can mix a few drops of Skinlights-Bare Light 100 to your favorite everyday foundation and apply it all over your face the way you apply your foundation for an amazing overall healthy glow.I would recommend people with oily skin to use this product with a light hand as it may leave your skin looking extra oily as the day passes by.

Skinlights come in four beautiful shades,including a dark brown shade which is perfect for bronzing your skin in summers.

Dupe: Skinlights-Bare Light 100 is a perfect dupe for Benefits High Beam highlighter.

Swatches:







Pros:
1.Easy application with a brush or fingers.
2.Blendable.
3.Buildable.
4.Does not fade.
5.No strong frangrance.
6.Leaves a beautiful healthy glow and streaks of shimmer.
7.The packaging is sleek ,easy to pop it in your beauty box while traveling.


Cons:
1.Contains a small amount of citrus extract ,it can be problematic for people with sensitive skin.

Rating:
4.5/5



Please Like my facebook page it would mean the world to me:
https://www.facebook.com/ayyshasana?ref=hl

6 comments:

  1. Nice review... looks like a great product I am definitely going to try it soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its perfect for the winters for that dewy finish ..try it and let me know how u feel about it would love to know ur views on the product..glad u liked it ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful! I have nominated you for Liebster Award, click on the link below to know your questions! :)

    http://razeenzunair.blogspot.ae/2015/09/just-got-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and nominating me ..but i already did a post was nominated by a fellow blogger...stay in touch..
      much love xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello beautiful! I have nominated you for Liebster Award, click on the link below to know your questions! :)

    http://razeenzunair.blogspot.ae/2015/09/just-got-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love illuminators. But they make my pores more visible :/

    ReplyDelete